Hamilford Design (“we”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.hamilforddesign.co... you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
This website is owned and managed by Hamilford Design, a company incorporated in London, England and registered under number 8764878.
Hamilford Design’s registered office is at 51 Addison Rd, London W14 8JJ.
We will collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site https://www.hamilforddesign.co... (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
• Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
◦ technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
◦ information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
• To provide you with the information and services that you request from us.
• To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you, or to permit selected third parties to provide you, with information that you request from us.
To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about Hamilford Design and associated developments which we feel may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these via email, electronic newsletters, SMS or telephone. We will only do this with your consent. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for these purposes, then please do not check the relevant box on the form we use to collect data, or unsubscribe by emailing: [email protected]
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
• To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
• To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We will use the personal information collected about you to keep you up to date with the development, including by email, post and telephone. If at any time you wish to stop receiving further information or communications please email [email protected]
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, suppliers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will retain your personal information for four years.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features guard against unauthorised access.
You may amend your details at any time or ask us to remove your details from our files by writing to Hamilford Design at the above address or emailing Hamilford Design at [email protected]